FULL STORY WEB ANALYTICS + GOOGLE ANALYTICS + DATA VISUALIZATION + ANALYTIC AUDITS
What are web analytics?
Web analytics monitor how users interact with your website or profiles and accounts on 3rd party platforms like Facebook, Instagram, HubSpot, MailChimp, etc. These tools let you see what kind of engagement you’re getting specific to those platforms and marketers can analyze these engagement metrics to determine where improvements need to be made to your website or online profiles.
Some web analytics can be customized by marketers so they record goals or conversions to determine if elements like purchases or form sign-ups, are successful and where that successful traffic is coming from.
Why web analytic audits are important
Our audits primarily uncover areas where your analytics could be improved and areas where it’s misconfigured and possibly sending errors back to Google. Depending on how sophisticated your operations are, it’s easy for analytic code to break or deprecate and need correction.
Often users could be tracking critical engagement metrics they were unaware of, and/or tie together the analytics from several different platforms into one place for easier reporting and understanding.
Web analytics for small business
Many small businesses haven’t set up foundational analytic reporting and don’t know what they’re missing. We strongly suggest that even if you’re not ready to invest heavily into digital marketing now, that you hire us for a simple analytic setup, so that when you are ready, you’ll have a history of analytic data to draw on to make strategic decisions with.
Regaining confidence in your analytics
Often medium to large businesses come to us complaining that the analytic reports on all of their different platforms are not aligned and they don’t know which analytics to believe, resulting in confusion and lost confidence. Our audit is the first step to resolving these issues. Next, we will deliver a report of recommendations and then remediate fixes ourselves, or deliver the remediated code to your team for implementation. Either way, we’ll support every step of the way.
Get started with a free quote!
We’ll schedule a complementary chat and then deliver a quote.
Our web analytic services
- Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager Audit
- GA Manipulations: Advanced Filters (Using RegEx), Cross-Domain Tracking, Custom Dimensions & Metrics Passing, Attribution Modelling, etc.
- Customized Conversion Tracking Setup.
- Third-Party Cost Data Import & End To End Analytics Solutions.
- Enhanced Ecommerce Tracking Setup
- Advanced Audience Building & Dynamic Remarketing Setup
- Data Visualization & Reporting Automation
Our web analytic skill sets
- GA4 / Google Analytics / 360 (Expert Level) – Setup, export and import of the data through the API, reporting, traffic analysis
- Google Tag Manager / 360 (Expert Level) – Any scale of project is supported
- Google Data Studio / 360 (Expert Level) – Integration with the data sources, analysis and dashboards
- BigQuery (Expert Level)
- Power BI (Professional Level) – Analysis and dashboards
- Tableau (Practical Level) – Integration with the data sources, analysis and dashboards
Often clients want to know if we’ve worked with businesses like theirs before and we probably have! No matter what industry or niche your business is in, our framework of how to improve your web analytics is deeply technical and applies to all business types. Here are some industries we frequently work within:
- Retailers & eCommerce (Shopify, Amazon)
- Legal & Lawyers (Civil, Criminal, Personal Injury)
- Healthcare (Practitioners, Doctors, Therapists, Clinics)
- Travel (Hotels, Agencies)
- Education (Coaching, Tutoring)
- Professional Services (Financial, Real Estate, B2C, B2B)
- Telecom (Cabling, Phone Systems)
Our Digital Services
Audit + Setup
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
Navigation, IA Strategy
SEO Optimized Copywriting
Google Business Profile
On-page, Off-page + Technical Strategy
360 Analytics + Reports
DESIGN + DEV
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
“Taylor + Wolfe managed the entire design and marketing effort for my start-up. They brought my company from an idea to a tangible concept and provided our us with tremendous credibility straight out of the gate … I would hire them again immediately.
ROB RIVERSO FinTech Startup
“Taylor + Wolfe managed our social media and were amazing to work with. They had great ideas, thought outside the box, and brought us real results – increased traffic to our websites, more followers on social media, and increased attendance at our art events.
TONY HEWER Koffler Centre of the Arts